Apartments Belgrade "Stefanoni," you are the house rules that apply to all guests staying in our apartments
1. Check in is at 13h, departure at 12 am, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
2. It is prohibited to noise in the period from 14h to 17h and 23h after.
3. In the event of damage to the accommodation of equipment and furniture, the customer is obliged to pay damages in the amount assessed.
4. The client is in duty to take precautions in order to protect the building when leaving the apartment (lock the door, close the window, extinguish heaters ...).
5. In the event of failure of the installations, appliances and other equipment, the customer is required to notify the host to a fault was rectified in a timely manner, and the service carried out by appointment.
6. Smoking is bringing friends and relatives until midnight, with respect for the rules on noise and decent behavior.
7. Pets are allowed in accordance with the Landlord.
8. If the customer decides to shorten the period of stay is obligated to notify the host, otherwise the plot is full, the agreed amount.
9. In the event that the customer does not respect the house rules, the host has the right to refuse the provision of further services.